Product DescriptionBRAND: ABB Installation Products (formerly Thomas & Betts Corporation)
ABB 2522 - 1/2" (.375-.500) Steel Liquidtight Strain Relief Cord Connector
The ABB Steel Liquidtight Strain Relief Cord Connector is suited for most general control and power cable applications. This series features sturdy neoprene bushings and tapered hub threads.
- Provide means for passing a cord cable (armored or unarmored) into an enclosure, through a bulkhead or into a rigid conduit.
- Form a mechanical grip and water and/or oil-resistant seal for cord and unarmored or jacketed armored round cables.Form a non-slip connection or termination for flexible cord, cable (armored or unarmored).
- Provide grounding continuity of cable armor.
Cord & Cable Type
- Extended range with superior strain relief.
- Reduced overall size, fits into tighter spaces.
- Gland nut designed to restrict cable bending.
- Body: Steel-2920 series, Malleable iron-4920 & 4960 series
- Gland Nut & Grip: Steel-all series
- Bushing: Rubber
- Ordinary locations
- Wet or dry locations
- Cord Range: .125" to .950"
- Hub Size Range: 1/2" to 1"
Cable Size Range (min-max)
Throat Dia. (min.)
Dimensions (in.) A
Dimensions (in.) B
Dimensions (in.) C
(.375 - .500)