Milwaukee Thunderbolt, 48-89-2213, Titanium Coated Drill Bit, 1/4"
Milwaukee Thunderbolt Titanium coated drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage.
A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes.
Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills.
- Thunderbolt Web, Provides Longer Life and Faster Driller Times
- Parabolic Flute, Clears Chips Faster
- 135 degree Split Point, Precision Start No Walking
- Titanium Coating keeps the bits sharp
- 3-Flat Secure Grip Shank, Reduces Bit Slipping in Chuck
- Diameter: 1/4 in