Milwaukee, 49-56-0300, Recessed Light Hole Saw, 4-3/8"
Milwaukee recessed light hole saws are manufactured using carbide grit for cutting through drywall, plaster, acoustical tile, wood and stucco with mesh. Made with a continual rim, these saws won't tear material and will leave a clean finish. Features:
- Continual rim for clean cuts
- Carbide grit edge for abrasive materials
- Solid, welded construction provides accurately sized holes
- Open back for easy plug removal
- Use to install 4" recessed light fixtures requiring a 4-3/8" hole
- Hole Diameter-4-3/8"
- Recommended RPM-600 Includes:
- (1) 4-3/8" Recessed Light Hole Saw