Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil Aerosol - 16.5 Oz.
An industry proven penetrating oil that has no equal. quickly loosens rusted nuts and bolts - frees frozen shafts, pulleys, etc. penetrates to 1 millionth inch spaces, dissolves rust, lubricates, cleans and prevents rust. Displaces moisture.
When you need something to loosen frozen metal parts without causing damage, you need to think small. So small, in fact, that you're thinking on a molecular level. That's where Kano AeroKroil Penetrating Oil comes in. AeroKroil has the ability to disrupt bonds without causing harm to base metals, which means it loosens parts so you can move, readjust or remove them entirely without ruining your aircraft's parts.
Corrosion, compression and chemical reactions often cause frozen metal parts to stick together. Short of hitting them with another object, fused metal objects have traditionally been hard to separate. However, with Kano AeroKroil Penetrating Oil, you can save your energy for other projects. It makes its way into the smallest spaces in order to break the chemical bonds holding two pieces of metal together, whether they're stuck because of thermal variations or electrical relationships.
Kano AeroKroil Penetrating Oil promptly penetrates so that seized parts move again. Its unique chemical makeup allows it to break down rust, corrosion and caked-on substances while loosening and lubricating your engine's parts. This aerosol can-based oil contains small concentrations of aliphatic alcohol, glycol ether and trimethylbenzene, so it works hard to break the bonds tough substances can create.
Each can of Kano AeroKroil Penetrating Oil features a spray nozzle with a long, slender attachment that makes it easy to spray into hard-to-reach areas. It's considered "The Oil That Creeps" because even if you cannot spray it directly on the bond you need loosened, AeroKroil makes its way to where it needs to be.
- Quickly loosens rusted nuts and bolts
- Penetrates into one-millionth inch spaces
- Dissolves gum, dried grease, oil and rust
- Lubricates, cleans and prevents rust
- Expels moisture and protects against corrosion
- Frees frozen shafts, pulleys and jammed gears
- Weight: 1.27
- Hazmat: Yes
- ORMD: Yes
- LONG LASTING LUBRICATION: The treadmill belt lubricant leaves a thin, wet film that provides long-lasting protection and lubrication that won’t run, freeze or melt off easily. Bike chain lubricant for use in high friction areas.
- DISPLACES MOISTURE: The rust penetrating oil actively displaces water off the surface. The thin consistency of car lubricant oil displaces water faster than conventional formulas.
- RUST PROOF PROTECTION: Brake lubricant leaves behind a highly water resistant protective layer which helps prevent corrosion and rust from forming. Chain lubricant soaks down into the gaps.
- SUITABLE FOR USE IN TIGHT PLACES: Penetrates openings as small as one-millionth of an inch. The low viscosity of gun lubricating oil soaks deep into gaps to break the bond that holds stuck parts together.
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY: Penetrating Oil is designed with industrial strength. It is a trusted tool used by professional tradesman. It is used by numerous Fortune 500 companies.