Greenlee 925-1-1/8 - High-Speed Cutter 1-1/8"
- Actual Hole Size 1-1/8 in. 28.6 mm
- Hole diameter conduit:3/4 in.
- Lasts 10 times longer than bi-metal hole saws
- Cuts 50% faster than bi-metal hole saws
- Smooth cutting action from start to finish
- No burrs or jagged edges
- For use on metal, steel, aluminum, fiberglass, plastic and rubber
- Arbor not included
Lasts 10 times longer than standard hole saws. Precision-ground teeth cut smooth, burr-free holes with ease. Durability and speed provide low cost per hole. Split-point pilot drill prevents "walking" - makes accurate hole placement easy. Spring-loaded slug ejector saves time. No tool required to change cutter sizes. Less chance of broken teeth because the saw body is machined out of solid, high-speed steel.