GE CR306C004 - NEMA Size 1 Three Phase 480V Max 10HP Magnetic Starter
GE's full voltage (600-Volt maximum) magnetic motor starter has an encapsulated coil and a 3-leg overload relay to protect against overloads in all phases. It is on standard specifications of major manufacturers. The line offers features and benefits most asked for by users.
- NEMA Size 1
- Three Phase
- 460 - 480V
- Max 10 Horsepower
- Toolless contactor disassembly (Sizes 00-4) - allows quick access for inspection and maintenance. Just release two retainers and pull a clip to get at magnet, coil, and contacts.
- Saddle clamp terminals (Sizes 00-1) - accommodate ring, spade, and stripped wire leads and carry permanent stamped-in identification. Staggered arrangement makes wiring easier and helps prevent shorting between phases.
- Current-carrying components - contact tips are weld-resistant silver cadmium oxide (fine silver on sizes 00 and 0 only). Contacts are installed in a wedge configuration for positive make with minimum bounce.
- Optional PF capacitor terminals - permit easy connection of power factor correction capacitors between contactor and overload relay for energy conservation.
- Class 20 overload protection
- Visual trip indicator with manual reset - to avoid surprise restarts. Reset occurs on arm upstroke so a tripped condition can't be overridden by holding the arm down.
- Manual weld check - provides a convenient test against welding of overload relay contacts. Just depress the weld check operator to trip the relay, run a simple continuity test across the relay contacts, then depress the manual reset to return the starter to service.
- Optional Isolated NO contact on the overload relay - provides means of direct interface with programming controller or computer to monitor performance and diagnose faults.
- Dual bimetals - anticipate overloads, responding to rising current and temperature with faster tripping on severe overloads for better motor protection. Trip points are factory-calibrated for accuracy.
- ±10% trip adjustment - by turning a dial in the overload relay face allows "tuning" the protection to the motor on the spot.
- Largest selection of modifications and accessory kits - includes auxiliary contacts, coils, fifth-pole additions, vertical and horizontal mechanical interlocks, surge suppressors, control circuit fusing, NEMA Type enclosures, push buttons, selector switches, indicating lights, control transformers, space heaters, and more.