Delta CA603 - Surge Capacitor
Surge Capacitors protect your building or power lines against smaller surges which occur every day when appliances turn on and off due to varying levels of current, or when power to a local grid is lost, or regained, which brings on these surges.
The constant wear-and-tear of these surges can eventually permanently damage delicate electrical components. While surge capacitors are fully capable of guarding against the smaller fluctuations in current and voltage, they are unable to provide protection against large voltage spikes. Therefore, you should have both a lightning arrestor and a surge capacitor installed in your home or business.
Rated voltage - 650V three phase, four wire. An internal automatic discharge circuit is provided. This unit is designed for heavy duty service such as motor installations.
- 5-3/4" High, 3-1/2" Diameter
- Locknut and bushing furnished for simple mounting.
- Extra long 36" #12 THHN leads for ease of installation.
- An internal automatic discharge circuit is provided.
- Non-conductive base to prevent capacitor from being a shock hazard.
- PVC weatherproof case
- Locknut and washer furnished
- UL and UL Listed.
- Simple to install on outside of load center panel, or inside.