Bussmann FRS-R-1-6/10 - 600 Volt, Dual-Element, Time Delay Fuse
- Provides motor overload, ground fault and short-circuit protection. When used in circuits subject to surge currents such as those caused by motors, transformers and other inductive components, these fuses can be sized close to full-load amperes to give maximum overcurrent protection.
- Permits the use of smaller and less costly switches. The timedelay feature makes it possible to use fuse ampere ratings which are much smaller than those of non-time-delay fuses. Considerable cost saving occurs by permitting the use of smaller size switches, panels and fuses themselves.
- Provides a higher degree of short-circuit protection (greater current-limitation) in circuits in which surge currents or temporary overloads occur.
- Helps protect motors against burnout from overloads.
- Gives motor running back-up protection to motors without extra costs.
- Helps protect motors against burnout from single phasing on three phase systems.
- Simplifies and improves blackout prevention (selective coordination).
- Dual-element fuses can be applied in circuits subject to temporary motor overloads and surge currents to provide both high-performance, short-circuit and overload protection.
- The overload element provides protection against low level overcurrent of overloads and will hold an overload which is five times greater than the ampere rating of the fuse for a minimum of ten seconds.
- Dual-Element, Time-Delay - 10 second (minimum) at 500% rated current, Current-Limiting
- Ampere Rating: 1/10 to 60A
- Voltage Rating: 600Vac (or less)
- Interrupting Rating: 200,000A RMS Sym. dc Ratings (20,000AIC @ 250Vdc)
- Agency Information: UL Listed, Std. 248-12, Class RK5, Guide JDDZ, File E4273; CSA Certified, C22.2 No. 248.12, Class 1422-02, File 53787