3M 3939 - Duct Tape Silver
3M Duct Tape 3939 is composed of waterproof polyethylene coated cloth backing with a rubber adhesive used for demanding duct tape applications.
- Backing - Polyethylene coated cloth scrim A
- Adhesive - Rubber
- Colors - Silver
- Standard Roll Length - 60yds. (54.8 m)
- Standard Roll Width - 1.89 in. (48 mm)
- Offers easy tear and conformability.
- Meets UL 723, HUD and BOCA codes.
- Low tack roll edges (48mm) so edges stay cleaner for less surface contamination and less waste.
- Individual roll wrap (48 mm) that preserves integrity of the roll for less waste.
- Product number printed in core to insure that correct product is used.
- Polyethylene coated cloth scrim that resists moisture to prolong tape bond.
- Good tensile strength for tough applications.
Rubber adhesive that adheres aggressively to most surfaces for good holding, power and a tight seal.
|Typical Physical Properties||ASTM Test Method|
|Adhesion to Steel||55 oz./in. width (60 N/100 mm)||D-3330|
|Tensile Strength||25 lbs./in. width (438 N/100 mm)||D-3759|
|Elongation at Break||17%||D-3759|
|Thickness||9.0 mils (0.23 mm)||D-3652|
|Temperature Use Range||Up to 200F (93C)|
|Flammability||Meets UL 723 (Flame spread 0, Smoke developed 30)||E-84|