GE RR9PBP Low Voltage Remote Control Pilot Light Relay with 5 Pin Plug
*Replaces older RR9P pilot light relays
NOTE: If replacing an older relay such as the RR9EZ, you need to replace the isolated pilot contact with 3 female disconnets (RA18-250F). You can order those here https://www.galesburgelectric.com/t-b-ra18-250f-0-91-insulated-nylon-female-disconnect-for-wire-range-22-18/
GE RR9PBP SPST maintained 20 amp 24 volts low volt relay for pilot lighted switches. Standard 3 wire relay with 5 pin female connector. Used for simple connection to General Electric Total Lighting Control (GE TLC) relay panels.
- 20 amp, 277 volt RR9P remote control relays; (equivalent to RR 9PX, RR9PX)
- Single pole single throw (SPST) maintained relay, 6" wire leads
- 1.5" W x 1.75" D x 2.5" H
- Five 6" wire leads - 2 yellow, 1 black, 1 red, 1 blue attached to plug; see RR9 Relay for the non-plug straight lead version
- Unique coil design resists burnout
- Use with #14-10 AWG solid or stranded copper wire
- Operates in any position
- Replaces older RR9P pilot light relays
- UL listed, CSA certified
- Made in India for GE Lighting Solutions
Exactly what I needed.