GE RR7PBP - 20A SPST Low Voltage Relay
- GE RR7PBP (replacement for RR7P)
- Rated 20 amp, 277 volt, 5-pin plug end can be snipped off for use in non-digital panels
- Suitable for use on circuit capable of delivering not more than 10 kA Sym. Amps, 277 Maximum.
- SPST (single pole single throw) maintained mechanical relay module, 6" wire leads
- 1.5" W x 1.75" D x 2.5" H; 7/8" diameter cylinder
- 3 low voltage leads - one red, one black, one blue
- Coil: 21 - 30 VAC Class 2 momentary
- For copper wire only
- Special coil design to resist burnout
- Coil resistance is 75-85 ohms
- Can operate in any position
- GE RR7PBP also replaces discontinued GE RR2, RR3 and RR5, RR7, RR7EZ and standard Bryant low volt solenoid relays
- UL Listed 508G
- Made in India for GE Lighting Solutions
Operation: Each relay employs a split low-voltage (24V) coil to move the line voltage contact armature to the ON (OFF) latched position. Do not use DC with pilot or locator switches. GE low-voltage relays may be used to full-rated capacity for tungsten filament, ballast, resistive or motor loads. ( GRR7, GERR7, RR-7 ) Installation Notes: Mounts in standard 1/2" KO, .865" - .875" diameter 14 or 16 gauge material. 60C maximum ambient temperature. Operates in any position.