Product DescriptionBRAND: ABB Installation Products (formerly Thomas & Betts Corporation)
ABB S289JJN - Snap-Loc Intermediate Spacer 2x2
2 inch x 2 inch Snap-Loc non-metallic intermediate spacer.
- Snap-Loc Spacers provide a side dovetail rail-and-groove design enabling side-by-side interchangeability of conduit spacer sizes while maintaining horizontal stability.
- Locking keyways incorporated into intermediate spacers eliminate the need for costly top spacers in each size.
- The locking keyways provide for the use of a beaded strap that secures the top section of the conduit.
- 1 in. and 2 in. Snap-Loc reducers enable fixturing of 1 in. or 2 in. conduit inside larger spacers.
- Snap-Loc rebar holder provides stabilization on large banks of spacers.
- Snap-Loc Duct Spacers provide stability, consistent separation and relieve direct stress for duct materials encased in concrete and direct-buy applications.
- Non-metallic Snap-Loc Spacers are designed specifically for use with non-metallic duct, with maximum O.D. dimensions as specified in NEMA TC-2, TC-6 and 8, and ASTM F512.
- The innovative vertical and horizontal interlocking Snap-Loc design has tapered joining slots with maximum tolerances for easy jobsite assembly.