Product DescriptionBRAND: ABB Installation Products (formerly Thomas & Betts Corporation)
ABB (6305) Type A-Non-Metallic Liquidtight Conduit & Fittings
1-1/4 Inch Non-metallic Type A Liquidtight Connector With Captive Sealing O-ring and Tapered Hub Thread
- Serrated design provides high mechanical pull-out strength.
- Unique component parts (body/gland) design ensures positive seal between conduit and connector.
- Tapered thread hub and furnished neoprene sealing O-ring provide a liquidtight, dust-tight seal to a box or enclosure.
- Smooth insulated body throughout for maximum dielectric strength.
- Captive O-ring and reduced number of parts save installation time.
- To provide a liquidtight; dust tight connection between flexible, non-metallic conduit and a box or an enclosure.
- Chemical resistant, ideal for corrosive environments
- Ideal for automotive and automotive OEM applications, electric signs and outdoor lighting over 1000V (Article 600.31(A)), and pool and spa wiring. (Article 680)
- Trade Size (inches) 1 1/4
- Material Thermoplastic
- Dimension A (inches) 0.79
- Dimension B (inches) 2.3
- Dimension C (inches) 2.67