NuTone CT700 Electric Central Vacuum Powerhead
The NuTone CT700 powerhead does not include the extension wands. Wands must be purchased separately. The CT700 will not work with hoses more than 7 years old. If your hose does not swivel at the handle this will not work.
A good central vacuum powerhead is essential for deep cleaning, and deep cleaning is essential for prolonging the life of your carpeting as well as keeping your family healthy. The NuTone CT700 powerhead is the all new replacement for the NuTone CT600 and CT650. These are the powerheads NuTone built their reputation on, and the CT700 is a more than suitable replacement. New and improved features include a reset button to keep the powerhead from burning up the motor when it jams, height adjustments that can easily be changed with the touch of a toe, wide LED light for cleaning dark corners, enhanced steering for easier maneuvering around furniture and table legs, non-marking rubberized wheels that leave no tracks or scratches on your bare floors, and a wide 14" cleaning path, just to name a few. Be sure to view "More images" to get a closer, detailed look at the NuTone CT700.
- CT175 extension wands required for use with the CH515 and CH615 hoses (Crushproof)
- CT170 extension wands required for use with the CH520 and CH620 hoses (Wire-Reinforced)
- Exceptional soil removal
- Superior L.E.D. lighting. Built-in full-width light maximizes cleaning visibility
- Steering element offers maximum maneuverability and ease-of-use
- 14" width offers greater cleaning efficiency
- Motorized roller bar with nylon brushes provides extra cleaning power
- 4-position floor height adjustment settings
- Non-Marking rubberized coated wheels for improved traction
- Convenient overload protection reset button located on housing
- Built-in full-width light maximizes cleaning visibility
- For use with CT170 or CT175 adjustable ratcheting wands only