Klein S16 - Individual 3" Shaft Nut Driver, 1/2" Hex Size
- Meets or exceeds current ANSI and MIL specifications.
- Patented shaft construction withstands high torque.
- The shaft is completely hollow, from the socket to the handle, to accommodate the longest stud.
- The socket and shaft are specially heat-treated for extra hardness.
- Exterior surfaces are finished in bright nickel-chrome for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Smooth Comfordome handles fit the palm of the hand perfectly.
- Exclusive full-size top with no unfinished seams, no sharp edges to cause fatigue.
- Handle is break resistant, impervious to most acids and alkalis, and are full-fluted for better grip and driving torque.
- Edges are chamfered for comfort.
- Handle is color-coded for easy identification.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65.