Klein J2000-48 - 8" Journeyman Diagonal-Cutting, Angled Head Heavy-Duty Pliers
- 150th Anniversary Series - Quality Hand Tools Since 1857
- 2000 series cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- Angled head design for easy work in confined spaces
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Features combination polished and black-oxide finish
- Cutting knives: standard
- Jaw length: 13/16"
- Jaw thickness: 7/16"
- Jaw width: 1-3/16"
- Overall length: 8-1/8"
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65.