Klein D228-8-INS - 8'' Insulated Diagonal-Cutting Pliers
- Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol.
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock.
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool.
- A flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs.
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts.
- Application:ACSR, Screws, Nails and Most Hardened Wire
- Cut Style:Diagonal-Cutting
- Finish:Combination Polished Black-Oxide
- Handle Color:Orange
- Handle Length:6'' (152 mm)
- Handle Material:High-Dielectric Plastic
- Handle Type:Dual Insulated
- Head Type:Fixed
- Jaw Length:13/16'' (21 mm)
- Jaw Thickness:7/16'' (11 mm)
- Jaw Width:1-3/16'' (30 mm)
- Joint Type:Hot-Riveted
- Hardened Steel
- Nose Type:Tapered
- Overall Length:8-1/4'' (210 mm)
- Special Features:Flame Retardant and Impact Resistant Handle
- Standard:IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505
- Weight (lbs.):.74
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65.