Klein 612-4-INS - Insulated 1/8'' Slotted - 4'' Screwdriver
- Perfect for working in control boxes or other terminal block applications where insulated tools are necessary.
- 1000V Rated for safety.
- Durable, two-layer, molded insulation to meet or exceed all ASTM and IEC standards for insulated tools.
- Custom US-made tool steel.
- Cushion-Grip handle for superior torque and comfort.
- Made in the USA.
- Application: For Work Near Energized Sources
- Special Features: Flame Retardant and Impact Resistant Handle
- Tip Type: 1/8'' (3.2 mm) Cabinet Tip
- Shank Type: Round
- Shank Length: 4'' (101.6 mm)
- Material: Induction Hardened Stee
- lInsulated: Yes
- Handle Material: High-Dielectric Plastic
- Handle Color: Black
- Overall Length: 7-3/4'' (196.9 mm)
- Weight: 0.13 lb (0.06 kg)
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65.