Bussmann KTS-R-150 - 150 Amp Fast-Acting Fuse
- Single-element, fast-acting fuses with minimal time-delay.
- Provides a high degree of short-circuit current-limitation (component protection).
- Particularly suited for circuits and loads with no heavy surge currents of motors, transformers, solenoids, and welders.
- LIMITRON fuses are commonly used to protect circuit breakers with lower interrupting ratings.
- If used in circuits with surge currents (motors, etc.) must be sized to prevent unwanted opening and thus only provide short-circuit protection.
- Incorporate Class R rejection feature. Can be inserted in nonrejection type fuseholders. Thus, can physically and electrically replace fast-acting Class H, K1, K5, RK5, and other fast-acting fuses.
- Voltage Rating: 600Vac (or less)
- Interrupting Rating: 200,000A RMS Sym.
- Tube Material: Glass Melamine
- End Caps: 70/30 Brass
- Operating Temp.: -40C to +85C
- Storage Temp.: -55C to +85C
- UL Listed, Std. 248-12, Class RK1, Guide JDDZ, File E54273
- CSA Certified, C22.2 No. 248.12, Class 1422-02, File 53787