Bussmann FRS-R-150 - 600 Volt, Dual-Element, Time Delay Fuse
- Provides motor overload, ground fault and short-circuit protection. When used in circuits subject to surge currents such as those caused by motors, transformers and other inductive components, these fuses can be sized close to full-load amperes to give maximum overcurrent protection.
- The time-delay feature makes it possible to use fuse ampere ratings which are much smaller than those of non-time-delay fuses. Considerable cost saving occurs by permitting the use of smaller size switches, panels and fuses themselves.
- Provides a good degree of short-circuit protection (greater current-limitation) to help protect downstream components from high fault currents.
- Gives motor running back-up protection to motors without extra costs.
- Helps protect motors against burnout from overloads and single phasing when sized properly.
- Simplifies and improves blackout prevention (selective coordination ratios).
- Dual-element fuses can be applied in circuits subject to temporary motor overloads and surge currents to provide both high-performance, short-circuit and overload protection.
- Catalog Symbol: Dual-Element, Time-Delay - 10 seconds (minimum) at 500% rated current, Current-Limiting
- Ampere Rating: 65 to 600A
- Voltage Rating: 600Vac (or less)
- Interrupting Rating: 200,000A RMS Sym. dc Ratings (20,000AIC @ 300Vdc)
- Agency Information: UL Listed, Std. 248-12, Class RK5, Guide JDDZ, File E4273; CSA Certified, C22.2 No. 248.12, Class 1422-01, File 53787